Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Moments of Love - 4. Me.. When I was in Tenth...

   My tenth class, thinking about it causes me goose bumps. It was like everyone was teaching to me about how important that year was for me or any student. The school management had very high expectations on me being the school topper last year. I was flooded with suggestions, expectations, warnings and academics throughout the year.
    Mornings were busy school schedules and monthly exams and evenings with tuition and home works. It was like a marathon race. But, I also had lots of fun with my friends Vinith, Murali, Venkat and Pavan. We haven’t missed any fun in such a busy schedule. But, our top priority was academics always. Most memorable one was our tour to Lord Balaji Temple in Chilkuru on bikes during mid winter. Started from a place near my house which was a rendezvous point for us and time was about 4:30 am and it was biting cold that winter. Then we started and reached temple by 6 am. My body became numb due to the sizzling wind that blew throughout our journey. After visiting the temple we started our return journey by 6:30 am. On the way we had a bike race and it was fun although I didn’t drove one I encouraged our bike’s driver. We had to head back home before the traffic police started their duties otherwise we would be caught due to lack of driving license.
    The tuition in which I studied was in fact responsible for me getting interested in Maths and Science subjects. Sir used to explain each and every lesson in very detailed way. Even cleared doubts how many times we ask him. And would not move to new lesson, unless each and every concept was clear in the previous one. I was very impressed by his way of teaching and respected him a lot. And this was true even with all students in the tuition. As our tuition was started even before the school, we were much ahead in the syllabus when compared to other students in my class. My maths teacher was always mad at our gang ( Me, Vinith, Murali, Venkat and Pavan) as we used to solve in advance all the problems even before he taught it in the class. Everyone used to copy our methods from our books and ignore his method on the board. Then comes the turn of Physics teacher Behra. He was such a stupid that he used to fall for our false appraisals about his teachings as the best one. And whenever he saw me making some nonsense, he used to make me stand up and ask some questions and I used to answer any question he asks.
    I was very studios till I was in my eight. I used talk very less in the class and avoided talk with girls. After coming to ninth I started socializing (means being talkative and communicated with girls). Thanks to Prasanna who was the first girl to talk with in my class as she lived near my house since I was in VII. My girlophobia thing vanished since then and I started to talk with girls. Very soon some became very good friends of mine. But my best buddy was Prasanna. She beared all my nuisance and naiveness. As I started talking with my classmates much late in my schooling, I was quite immature about what to talk what to not. I was very childish in my thoughts and deeds. Prasanna and me used to quarrel and bicker quite often because I used to mess up things quite a lot. And cut our talks even for months long. And Jyothi visited Hyderabad during such period. So, I was not able to introduce her to Prasanna. But, again we used to start talking to each other and this process repeated throughout my interaction with her till tenth.

No comments:

Post a Comment