Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Moments of Love - 2. My Childhood Memories of Jyothi


          
           Although my visits to my daad's village was not so exciting as when I visit my mom's, I and my brother also used to have fun playing with my cousins Teja and Guna and also with Jyothi. I can still recollect some sweet moments of those days. She liked to play with me and we were always together. I always wanted to be with Jyothi and envied anyone who played with her. My brother always used to complain mom, “Mummy!! Jyothi always plays with brother... Tell her to play with me also...." Then, we all three used to play together ( Teja, Guna, Jyoshna, Ramya were still very small ).

            We used to roam in the paddy fields, play in the pond and also used to play many games. Gradually, other cousins also joined us as they grew. And I can still remember, Jyothi used to cry alot, " I would also go along with Bobby....", when were about to leave the village. I was always caught by surprise on watching her crying.
             The photograph in the right side was taken when my grand paa visited my daad's village for my uncle's marriage.  Me and Jyothi are in red dresses along with my cousin in the middle and ofcourse my grand paa is standing behind us.
             When I was in fifth or sixth cannot recollect correctly, my grand paa and grand maa came to Hyderabad on the start of summer vacation. It was abig surprise to me. Also Baala and Harish accompanied him. I enjoyed a lot with grandparents and my cousins as my grand paa used to take us to movies, parks, museums and many such places. Even though I already visited them with my parents, I used to go with my grandparents and had lots of fun. Then my parents, grandparents , me and my brother along with Baala and Harish visited my daad's village that year together. It was like fun was doubled as all cousins and cross cousins joined us. I do regret for not having a habit of maintaining a personal dairy as I would have had my book of sweet memories which I can go through any time.
               The coming parts include the summers I have spent with her from the one after the completion my ninth class till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment